International Aluminium 2020 - Virtual
September 21, 2020 to September 23, 2020
Don't miss leading CEOs discuss their views on the aluminium market, expected trends and business priorities for 2021.
Download the brochure
- Connect with 200+ major producers and end-userson the outlook for global supply and demand, changing uses for aluminium and developments in sustainability.
- Networking via web chat, video chat & audio conversation.
- Leading CEOs discuss their views on the aluminium market, expected trends and business priorities for 2021.
- An opportunity for European/Americas based attendees to ask questions to the Fastmarkets aluminium team.
- Attend live breakout sessions and engage in discussion with industry players. These informal sessions will ensure you have your critical questions answered, as well as allowing you to connect and network.
- Meet new and existing clients in a secure virtual setting.
- Message all attendees, with intuitive matchmaking features to make sure you’re connecting with the right people.
- Watch and listen to all speakers and presentations either live as they happen or on-demand when it suits you.
Whether you'd like to attend the full three-day virtual event, two aluminium focused days, or just the bauxite day, there is something for everyone.
Please email the organisers for information on group package deals: email@example.com