Platts Aluminum Symposium 2018
January 14, 2018 to January 16, 2018
JW Marriott Miami, Florida
The Platts Aluminum Symposium 2018 gives you outstanding educational and networking value. This year the Symposium will be held at the JW Marriott Miami, offering you a classic, relaxing location with great opportunities for networking.
This great program is packed with important content:
- Hear from over 25 outstanding speakers including industry leaders and experts
- Explore possible trade actions and the key international challenges for the aluminum industry
- Hear a high-level panel on NAFTA and aluminum in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- Explore the outlook for aluminum in the automotive industry, building & construction, containers, and more
- Attend the exclusive Platts workshop on Hedging and Price Risk Management
- Meet over 300 aluminum industry attendees from across North America
Aluminum Symposium presenters:
- Aluminium Association of Canada
- Aluminium Bahrain (ALBA)
- The Aluminum Association
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bonnell Aluminum
- Century Aluminum
- CME Group
- Ducker Worldwide
- Host Logistics, LLC
- Kripke Enterprises, Inc.
- London Metal Exchange
- Mexican Aluminum Institute
- Ni-Met Metals
- Petersen Aluminum Corporation
- Regional Metal Services Inc.
- Rio Tinto
- S&P Global Platts
- S&P Global Ratings
- Steinert US Inc.
- U.S. International Trade Commission
- Wise Recycling