S&P Global Platts Aluminum Symposium 2019
January 13, 2019 to January 15, 2019
Hotel de Coronado
The S&P Global Platts Aluminum Symposium 2019 gives you outstanding educational and networking value. This year, the Symposium will be held January 13-15, 2019 at the iconic Hotel del Coronado (California), offering a beautiful, relaxing location with excellent opportunities for networking, including an evening welcoming reception.
- Get a global aluminum outlook, including the impact of sanctions on the alumina and billet markets, issues affecting China, and more
- Examine the state of the North American aluminum industry
- Listen to a panel discussion on end-user trends and aluminum demand drivers
- Hear the opening keynote address by Marco Palmieri, Senior Vice President and President of Novelis North America: "Industry Response to Automotive Demand Growth"
- Other speaking companies include: Albecour, Arconic, Braidy Industries, CME Group, Goldman Sachs, Hydro Aluminum Metals, Matalco, Mercury Resources, Rio Tinto, Spectro Alloys, The Aluminum Association, and United Scrap Metal
- Meet over 300 aluminum industry attendees from across North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, including C-level executives, analysts, and investors from all facets of the industry, including producers, plant-operators, manufacturers, end-users, and transporters.
- Enhance your networking goals with our free events app. It provides advance access to the delegate list and the ability to send messages, exchange contact details, and schedule meetings using a smartphone, tablet, or laptop. The app also gives you the most up-to-date agenda, the ability to view speaker presentations onsite, and real-time event notifications.
Learn more, view a detailed agenda and speaker line-up, and register at http://plts.co/1beR30mErTt