The Aluminum Association's Guiding Principles
The Aluminum Association promotes the production and use of aluminum as the sustainable material of choice.
The Aluminum Association will:
- Drive communications that aggressively promote aluminum, while developing champions for its sustainability advantages.
- Provide timely, relevant industry statistics and information on emerging issues.
- Create, maintain, monitor and advocate for standards and technical documents that encourage the use of aluminum.
- Successfully advocate for regulatory and legislative policies that improve the competitiveness of the U.S. aluminum industry.
- Convene forums on emerging and relevant issues in order to strengthen the industry.
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices in enhancing global health, environment and safety performance.
Dig deeper into what aluminum is all about:
- Meet Aluminum, the miracle metal.
- Check out all the cool and innovative ways aluminum is paving the way.
- Learn more about the industry’s policy agenda and see how you can get involved.
- Get vital business intelligence on the aluminum industry.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and happenings
- Access industry standards, reports and other critical resources.