An individual must meet the following criteria to be nominated:
- Nominee’s company is a member in good standing with the Aluminum Association.
- Nominee has served on an Association division, committee, task force or other organized group within the Aluminum Association for three or more years
Nominations will be evaluated by the Boultinghouse Selection Committee on the following criteria:
- Nominee has served the Association “with distinction” for three or more years.
- Nominee provides leadership to the Association, whether as chair or member of a committee, division, etc.
- Nominee has demonstrated leadership in helping the Association achieve its mission.
- The nominee’s leadership, talents and expertise have advanced Association programs and services over time.
Any member company representative or any member of the Aluminum Association staff may nominate an individual to receive the Marlan Boultinghouse Award.
To nominate someone please complete our nomination form.
2021: Tom Grosko, Smelter Service
2020: Christel Hunter, Cerro Wire
2019: Mike Belwood, Arconic
2018: Ken Willings, Aleris
2017: Mark Eliopulos, Kaiser
2015: Mike Palazzolo, Alcoa
2014: Mike Zoll, Novelis
2013: Doug Richman, Kaiser
2012: Ken Martchek, Alcoa
2011: Stephen Williamson, ARCO Aluminum
2010: Russell Wisor, Alcoa
2009: Robert Longnecker, KB Alloys
2008: David Oberholtzer, Valimet
2007: Craig Covert, Alcoa
2006: Homer Cole, Alcoa
2005: Michael Finucane, Nichols Aluminum
2004: Steven Fehling, Alcan
2003: Robert Hubbard, IMCO Recycling
2002: Robert Kazmier, Alcoa & Reynolds
2001: Bernard Leber, Kaiser and Chemical Corp.
2000: George Hsu, Reynolds
1999: Dr. Michael Wheeler, Alcan